The common Samsung One Connect Mini problems are screen flickering, error screen, endless reboot, faulty HDMI cable, and black screen. If you are facing these 5 Samsung One Connect Mini issues, then settle here because this article deals with just that.
Here we will discuss the above 5 Samsung one connect box issues and their easy solutions. By the end of this article, you will be able to deal with all these problems easily.
Table of Contents
- 5 Samsung One Connect Mini Problems [Easy Solutions]
- 1. Samsung One Connect Flickering
- 2. Samsung One Connect Error Screen
- 3. Samsung One Connect Mini Endless Reboot
- 4. Samsung One Connect Box HDMI Not Working
- 5. Samsung One Connect Mini Black Screen
- How do I know if my One Connect Box is bad?
- Can I replace my Samsung One Connect box?
- Can you reset a One Connect box?
- Does Samsung One Connect Box get hot?
- Are all Samsung One Connect boxes the same?
- Final Words:
5 Samsung One Connect Mini Problems [Easy Solutions]
Samsung One Connects mini has certain common issues. If you follow the discussion below, you will be able to deal with all that. Give it a look.
1. Samsung One Connect Flickering
Due to cable issues, faulty settings, and grounding issues the Samsung One Connect screen can have frequent or continuous flickering.
It is most common for the Samsung One Connect screen to flicker after 90 minutes of usage.
There are several things you can do if you face the problem of screen flickering. Firstly, you should try out the following,
- Ensure proper connection of One Connect mini to the nearest electrical outlet
- See if the software is updated
- Try resetting the One Connect box
If this doesn’t solve the issue, you can do a picture test in the following way,
- Turn on the One Connect mini
- Go to settings
- Select “support”
- Then go to self-diagnosis
- Activate the “picture test” option
After this, your Samsung One Connect mini system will detect the issue and instruct you on what needs to be done. However, if this doesn’t solve the problem, you have to take the device for servicing.
2. Samsung One Connect Error Screen
When there is an error screen on your Samsung One Connect, you won’t be able to do anything on it.
Your box can show you an error screen mainly when the Samsung One Connect mini is disconnected. This can happen mainly due to a faulty cable or bad connection settings.
Solving this problem is a piece of cake. You just have to,
- Turn on the device
- Make sure that the cable connection is perfectly secured on both ends
- If this doesn’t solve the issue, then replace the cable with a new one
In this case, you can contact the Samsung support center and get a free cable if you are eligible.
3. Samsung One Connect Mini Endless Reboot
The initial setup process of the Samsung One Connect mini can have the issue of an endless reboot.
If you have recently brought a Samsung One Connect mini and tried to set it up for the first time, you can face this problem. This can also happen when you try resetting the One Connect mini after a reboot.
You can easily deal with such issues in the following way:
- Power off the TV
- Unplug the TV from the One Connect mini
- Wait for a few minutes
- Plug in the One Connect mini again
- Plug the TV with the One Connect mini
- Power up the whole system
Unless there is a hardware issue, your Samsung One Connect mini should work just fine now.
4. Samsung One Connect Box HDMI Not Working
If you are guessing that your Samsung one connect box HDMI has stopped working, then there are two things that are probably damaged.
It is either the HDMI cable or the HDMI port causing all the problems. Whatever the cause may be, it will not allow your Samsung One Connect box to work at all.
The solution to this problem may not be something you can do by yourself. But before calling a professional, try doing the following things,
- Press the power button and turn on the connected devices
- Choose the correct source (HDMI port) on the TV
- Disconnect the HDMI cable and then reconnect it
- See if a different HDMI cable works here
If all these points fail to get your One Connect box working, you must contact the Samsung support center. You can schedule a free repair from the Samsung support center.
5. Samsung One Connect Mini Black Screen
It can be really annoying if your Samsung One Connect mini screen goes black with the background sound still on. This issue is not only common for old boxes but for new ones as well.
If your Samsung One Connect mini screen is going black, then you can fix it this way,
- See if the cable connection of the device is perfectly secured
- Disconnect the One Connect box and see if there is an error code on the TV display
- Make sure that the TV is connected to the same source as the external device
- Try using the HDMI cable with another device
- Test the box with another TV screen
If the new screen goes black as well, then you can conclude that the one connect mini is the culprit. Otherwise, your TV screen has gone bad.
Now that you know about the most common Samsung One Connect Mini problems and their solutions, you shouldn’t face further difficulty with the device.
How do I know if my One Connect Box is bad?
A bad One Connection Box will either have an error message on the display or won’t turn on at all.
Can I replace my Samsung One Connect box?
Yes, you can replace your Samsung one connect box if it gets broken. But this is only applicable if you get a lifetime warranty.
Can you reset a One Connect box?
Yes, you can reset a One Connect box very easily. You just have to unplug the umbilical cord from the OCB and reconnect it after 30 seconds.
Does Samsung One Connect Box get hot?
Well, the Samsung One Connect box does get considerably warm, but you can’t label it as “hot”.
Are all Samsung One Connect boxes the same?
No, Samsung One Connect boxes differ based on their model. The difference is in the number of ports and their functionality.
Samsung One Connect Mini problems can be irritating and troublesome. However, knowing all about them will surely ease your pain. And in this article, we have tried to do just that.
So give this article a quick read, and hopefully, you will never face Samsung One Connect Mini issues in the future. If you have any questions or queries, let us know in the comment below.
Note: Read 2 easy ways to fix your Samsung TV service menu HDMI calibration failure.
Hi I am William G. Gonzalez. I love doing research and finding out the solution to any type of electronics issue. After in-depth research, I find the best solution and share it with my readers to minimize their struggles and fix their issues with their electronics.