The most common Hanns G monitor problems include not turning on, the menu not working, and no sound from the speaker. Also, constantly showing no signal input message, a black screen, and a flickering monitor on/off are some of the most happening issues on this monitor.
Go through our below article if you are struggling with any of the above issues. Today, we are here to bring the complete guide on Hanns G monitor troubleshooting.
Table of Contents
- Hanns G Monitor Troubleshooting [7 Easy Solutions]
- 1. Hanns G Monitor Not Turning On
- 2. Hanns G Monitor Menu Not Working
- 3. Hanns G Monitor No Sound
- 4. Hanns G Monitor No Signal Input
- 5. Hanns G Monitor Black Screen
- 6. Hanns-G Monitor Flickers On and Off
- 7. Hanns G Monitor Power Light Flashing
- Wrapping Words:
Hanns G Monitor Troubleshooting [7 Easy Solutions]
In the following section, we have included our in-depth research on every trouble that Hanns G users face. Also, you will get the easiest and most effective solution steps for each problem. So, let’s dive into the article.
1. Hanns G Monitor Not Turning On
It seems to be the most common problem on almost all monitors. Sometimes, pc is functioning well, but the monitor fails to start.
In many cases, users can hear the sound of the fan running. Anyway, Let’s figure out the possible causes for occurring this:
- Loose power connection
- Defective power cable or power strip
- The monitor is not turned on
- Defective video cable
- Faulty power board
- Faulty monitor cable
- Defective motherboard
- Enabled sleep mode
If your Hanns g monitor won’t turn on, follow the below solution steps:
- First of all, check out whether the monitor is switched on.
- Now go to the power socket. Ensure it is well working. You can test by connecting another appliance there.
- Try plugging the monitor into a different electrical outlet
- Then check out the monitor cables. Replace all the defective ones.
- Make sure the monitor is firmly connected to the power strip.
- Examine the video cable. Replace that if you notice any physical damage there.
- Finally, connect another monitor to the same PC. If there is no problem with the second one, be sure the monitor gets damaged.
2. Hanns G Monitor Menu Not Working
Several times, users face menu problems on their monitors. Suddenly, the menu starts popping up at random and fails to function properly.
The problem is really annoying, and there need effective solution steps to fix this. Here are some of the root causes behind this:
- Defective capacitors
- Bad control board
- Defective buttons
- First of all, shout down your PC. Then, unplug the monitor from the back.
- Now, leave the monitor for long hours.
- It will help to reset the monitor screen.
- After that time, plug back in the monitor and turn it on.
- If still, there is the same problem, inspect the monitor.
- Disconnect the button-panels plug on the mainboard.
- In some cases, you need to replace the bad capacitors.
- It will be better to contact the technician for better suggestions.
3. Hanns G Monitor No Sound
There state a few major reasons for causing sound or speaker problems on the monitor. In most cases, there has no sound from the speaker. Let’s know the reason before adjusting this problem:
- Monitor is muted
- Loose cable connection
- Wrong connection of PC and audio device with the correct input/ output ports
- Bad speaker system
Don’t get in trouble. Go through the below solution procedures to fix this monitor issue:
- First of all, check out the monitor’s volume and confirm it is not muted.
- Then, make sure that you have connected the PC and audio device with the correct input or output port.
- If the audio source is connected with the HDMI-to-HDMI video cable, ensure that the connection is secured or re-plug it with another HDMI cable.
- On the contrary, if the connection is between VGA cables, it should be connected with a standard audio cable to your PC.
- Finally, check out the speaker setting for the pc as well.
4. Hanns G Monitor No Signal Input
If the monitor randomly shows no signal input error, it indicates that the monitor fails to receive the video signal from the PC video card.
Also, if there is unscrewed cable connection between the PC and the monitor, it shows the same error message.
Sometimes, the motherboard of the computer may get defective. A faulty power supply is highly responsible in this case as well.
- First, check out the power cable connection of the monitor and ensure it is getting power.
- Make sure the wall socket is well working and try to re-plug the monitor into a different outlet.
- Now cake that all the cable of the computer is secured.
- It will be better to disconnect all the cables from the back of the monitor and pc. Then, re-reconnect the cable tightly.
- Connect the monitor to another PC and if there is still the same issue, be sure the video card is faulty. Insert a new graphics card.
5. Hanns G Monitor Black Screen
Hanns g monitor no display or black screen is one of the most common problems of the monitor. Most commonly, the pc is powered on but doesn’t display anything on the monitor.
Also, to most users, there is a common query about the Hanns g monitor that keeps going black. But it is a piece of good news that you can fix this issue by yourself. Try these steps to fix this problem:
- First, turn off your monitor. Unplug the video cable.
- Then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- This will restart your PC. Now, turn on your monitor.
- If still, your monitor displays nothing, it is time to check out the power supply of your monitor. Make sure it is turned on.
- Now check out the video cable. You need to connect a new one if it gets damaged.
- Disconnect all the peripherals connected to your computer and check the display.
- Make sure the installation of the RAM on the memory slot is secured.
- You can test your monitor by connecting it to another PC. It will signify whether your monitor gets damaged or not.
6. Hanns-G Monitor Flickers On and Off
A flickering display on and off on the monitor identifies its failing symptoms. There are a few major reasons for causing such an issue in the monitor. Like:
- Loose input cables connection
- Defective graphics drivers
- Incompatible applications
- Bad monitor cables
- Low screen refresh rate
- Dead monitor
- Start by checking the power cable connection of the monitor and PC. Make sure the connections are secured from both ends.
- Outdated graphics cards are highly responsible for this. So insert the updated one.
- Replace all the defective cables from the monitor.
- If you have installed an application and then the problem starts, uninstall this incompatible application.
- Now, check out the refreshing rate of the monitor. Optimize the refreshing rate to a perfect level.
- If still, there is the same issue, be sure the monitor is dead and needs to replace.
7. Hanns G Monitor Power Light Flashing
It seems to be the most happening issue on almost all monitors. There have been some malfunctions that are responsible for this. Look through below included some major reasons:
- Degradation of the power supply
- Bad capacitors
- Higher refreshing rate
- Failed inverter circuits
Go through the effective solution process to troubleshoot this. Also, you can apply the same processes if your Hanns-g monitor flashes green light.
- Here, Hanns g monitor reset steps will prove well. It will erase all the responsible disturbing factors.
- Turn off your monitor and disconnect all the cable connections.
- Press the power button for about 10 seconds.
- Connect the cables and turn on the monitor.
- Meanwhile, make sure that all the cable connection is secured, and the monitor is getting the proper power supply.
- If you see the power light blinking, be sure the bad capacitor is the culprit.’
- For this, inspect the back of the monitor and replace the bad capacitor.
- Sometimes, for setting a higher resolution, the power light flashes. So, check out the resolution and optimize it.
- Read through the Hanns G manual to learn in-depth.
Hopefully, now you know about the reasons and solutions guide of Hanns G monitor problems. We can expect that our comprehensive discussion has informative enough for you. If still, you have any queries regarding this article, leave us a comment. We will get back to you ASAP.
Note: You can also read how to fix LG monitor power light blinking problem.
William Gonzalez is a passionate researcher & electronics expert who is dedicated to solve complex electronic issues. Plus, he has a passion for sharing his knowledge & expertise in this field with others. Well, he breaks down the complex technical concepts into simple terms & shares them with his readers so that they can easily troubleshoot the problems with their electronic products as well as save their pockets.