Logitech Z 640 is a surround speaker system. Its subwoofer design offers the base energy twice in terms of conventional design. However, you need to connect it properly to your TV to get a better and improved sound.
You can connect your Logitech Z 64 to your TV in two ways i) using a headphone jack and ii) using RCA audio to 3.5mm female cable. Keep going through this article, and you will obviously learn how the Logitech Z 640 connects to the TV.
Table of Contents
Logitech Z 640 Connect To TV [2 Easy Ways]
The easy steps for connecting the Logitech Z 640 to your TV are the following:
1. Using Headphone Jack
Using the headphone Jack you can connect your Logitech Z 640 to TV in the following ways:
- The two satellite speakers contain attached pins. Put the nail in the subwoofer’s speaker port. You will get the speaker port on the subwoofer’s back.
- Use an open electrical outlet to place the speaker’s power cable.
- Plug the control pods connected pin into the TV’s open headphone jack. Irrespective of the TV model, the audio jack inputs are located on the TV’s front or back.
- Power on the subwoofer. To give it power, press the control pod’s power button. After pressing the power button, you will see the LED light coming on from it.
- Now turn the TV “ON.” You can change the sound (increase or decrease it) by moving the control pod’s volume control.
- Power on and rotate the subwoofer’s volume knob as long as you don’t hear the clicking sound. It will light with green energy LED. You can adjust the speaker’s volume at your desired level by rotating the subwoofer’s volume knob from right to left.
2. Using RCA Audio to 3.5mm Female Cable
You can connect your Logitech Z 640 speaker to your TV using the 3.5 mm female cable. The steps are the following:
- Put the two satellite speakers attached pin to the subwoofer speaker
- Use an open electrical outlet to put its power cable
- Connect the TV’s red and white audio inputs to the “RCA audio to 3.5 mm female.”h
- Plug the control pod’s connected pin on the cable’s 3.5 mm
- Power on the subwoofer by pressing the control pod’s power button
- Turn your TV On and then increase or decrease the volume to check it
Note: You can also read how to fix Samsung one connect mini problems.
Issues You May Face After Connecting Logitech Z 640 to TV
The Logitech Z-640 is mainly designed to use on the computer, and it’s a surround sound system. However, you may encounter the following issues after connecting the Logitech Z 640 to the TV. Below we listed all those problems and solutions. Let’s have a look:
1. Sub-Woffer Has No Volume
The Logitech Z 640 sub-Woffer fails to receive volume from the large speaker for the following reasons:
- Blown sub Woffer fuse
- Muted sub Woffer
- Disabled sub Woffer setting
To solve the blown sub-Woffer fuse problem, you need to do certain things:
- Use a screwdriver to remove the front wire mesh.
- Remove the nearby speaker’s screws and take the speakers out.
- Gently take out the speakers to not disconnect the inside wires.
2. Faulty “Line-Out” Ports Cable Connection
The line-out port’s cable connection becomes faulty for the following reasons:
- The cable’s improper inserting in both parts
- Speakers are not inserted into the sub-Woffer rear
- The satellite speakers fail to produce the received audio
The ways to solve the above issues are the following:
- Ensure that both ports cables are completely inserted
- Completely insert the speakers into the sub-Woffer rear
- Make sure the sub-Woffer is receiving the audio signal and producing it
3. Inappropriate Speaker’s Connection
The Logitech speaker may stop emitting sound for the following reasons:
- Faulty speaker connections
- Speaker’s back wires are connected in an improper location
- Loose wire connections
The solutions to this issue are:
- Check and ensure the proper speaker connection
- Examine the speaker’s back wire and ensure you plugged it in the exact location
- Use a secure connection to shoot it.
4. Outdated Sound Card Drive
An expired sound card drive hinders the Logitech speaker from producing sound even if you plugged it correctly.
Replace the expired or outdated sound card Drive. And update its latest version. However, you can update the card Drive in two ways:
Can I use the Logitech speakers on my TV?
Yes, you can use your Logitech speakers on TV though it is designed to operate in window-based computers. You will get a variety of connection options in 2.0 and 2.1 speakers. Also, you can use the 3.5 mm cable speakers on any device.
Is Logitech Z906 suitable for music?
Logitech Z906, you will get good quality sound from your speaker, Logitech Z906 is the best one. Its sound is quite heavy but slightly lowers the subwoofer volume to give you an excellent feel.
What is the difference between the Logitech Z623 and Z625?
Z623 consists of analog input, whereas an optical one consists of Z625. The input difference is the significant difference between these two options. However, you will get an improved separate channel with clear sound if you use optical connections.
Does Logitech Z623 have Bluetooth?
Logitech Z623’s only disadvantage is that it doesn’t have any Bluetooth. But one advantage is also that Logitech for this downside offers a relatively cheap fix. Logitech Bluetooth Audio Receiver’s cost is $40.
Does Logitech Z623 have optical input?
No! The Z623 Logitech model doesn’t have optical input. Optical input advantage is available only in the Z625 model. Though the Z623 and Z625 models offer the same features, the previous one doesn’t have an optical input facility.
Now you know the way to Logitech Z 640 connect to TV using the headphone jack and RCA audio to 3.5mm female cable. Hopefully, you will be able to connect your Logitech Z 640 to your TV by yourself.
However, after following the steps mentioned above, if you fail, don’t hesitate. Comment and let us know your trouble. And we will try to provide the solution.